Summer is here! Below are some quick tips to keep your pups cool in the summer heat:
- Start early…or stay up late and exercise you and your pup in the coolest part of the day
- Go swimming…lake, pool, kiddie pool or just a water hose can offer relief
- Find shade…trees, forest or nature trails that offer protection from the sun
- Keep your pup cook by wetting the pups belly and paws when exercising or playing outdoors
- Always watch for signs of heat exhausting including excessive panting and sweating
Visit https://bit.ly/2VM6HIU for more info on upcoming liters and training schedules.